Sunday, March 21, 2010

NCAA Tournament

There's something fascinating about the NCAA Men's Basketball tournament that seems to compel me to watch it more than regular season NCAA basketball. Perhaps it's the schools that I've never heard of beating the "power" programs. Perhaps it's the fact that any team could beat any other on a given day. Perhaps it's the variety of offenses, tactics, and strategies. Whatever it is, I've enjoyed watching the games, even though some of the results have not been what I anticipated.
Hopefully, the teams that I am the most interested in will make deep runs. If not, hopefully at least one low seed would make it in. Otherwise, the tournament will not be as fun to watch.
Regardless, with basketball almost over, it's time for baseball to kick into gear. The Royals don't look to be very good this year, but then again, you never know....

No comments: