Sunday, March 08, 2009

On Ideas that Disappear and Prince Caspian Quiz 19

It seems like during the week, I have all sorts of good ideas about what to write about on this blog, but when the time comes for me to write something, all of them have vanished into the same hole that a portion of our country's economy has gone. I guess it's time for me to write down these ideas as they come to me. That way, I'll have something meaningful to post here. For now, I'll have to settle for posting this lament.

Prince Caspian Quiz 19
38. When the Pevensies and Trumpkin arrive at Beruna, why can they not cross the river?
A. They are attacked by sentries from Miraz’s outpost at Beruna
B. Miraz’s army is busy building a bridge
C. The river is flooded
D. They cross the river

39. How do the Pevensies and Trumpkin cross the River Rushing?
A. They swim
B. Lucy falls through a weak place on the edge of the upper bank, which leads them to safe path across
C. Aslan leads them up the gorge of the river and across far upstream
D. They ride gryphons

40. At what time of day do the Pevensies and Trumpkin cross the river?
A. At sunrise
B. Day
C. At sunset
D. Night

1 comment:

Mr. Pi Thetahead said...

38. Book: A, Movie: B
39. Book: C, Movie: B
40. Book: D, Movie: B