Sunday, July 13, 2008

Week 2 Begins

Week one of my 3 weeks at Dordt has finished. My class this past week went pretty well; it wasn't anywhere as difficult as I thought it was going to be. It still was work, of course, but the workload wasn't overwhelming. It's good to have that class done and out of the way.
My class this week is going to be a complete unknown. I know nothing about this professor, and I can't tell from her syllabus exactly how much work she will ask of us during the on-campus phase. Since she's a new professor, there are two possibilities: too much work or too little. I wouldn't mind the latter, myself, since from what I hear, my course in week 3 is the former.
It does not matter much, of course. It's by God's grace that I get any of this work done, anyway. We'll just have to see what happens.

No comments: