Wednesday, July 02, 2008

July and Hard Work

Wow, it's July! It seems like a long time and yet a short time since the latest class of seniors at Cair Paravel said their final farewell to the hallowed halls. Now, I've spent over a month on "vacation." I'm not quite ready for school to start, but neither am I ready for more time off. The routine has gotten, well, just that--routine. That will all change here in a few days when I start three weeks of all-out sprint academically, taking a graduate course a week for the next three weeks. I've already spent about a month in pre-campus work, but now it's time to take the classes themselves. If they're anything like last year's classes, I'll be very busy during the week and very bored on the weekends. Such is the way this program goes. At this point, though, it will be a welcome change of pace from what has become my summer routine.

No comments: