Sunday, August 19, 2007

This Is What We've All Been Waiting For

It all starts tomorrow...
And by "all," I mean, of course, the school year. The past three months of resting, classwork, and preparation have all been for this: glorifying God by teaching mathematics to high school students. I'm excited! I can't wait to resume the wonderful privilege of doing what I do. No two years are identical, and this year will be different than any other. I can't wait to see what God has in store for this year!

4 comments:

incurable optimist said...

You had better keep Christa in line. She's a trouble maker!

Mr. Pi Thetahead said...

I know. She was all sorts of trouble in study hall on Monday. :-) (Okay, or not...)

incurable optimist said...

And she and Sasha are whistling at my brother in convo! Trouble everywhere!

Mr. Pi Thetahead said...

So those were the two who whistled at him! I wondered who did that. It embarrassed him terribly, and I felt really sorry for him.