Friday, October 13, 2006

Rambling: Whoops

So, I was scrambling out the door to try to get to the football game, and I realized when I get to the car that I forgot my hat. Quickly, I ran back up to my apartment, pulled open the the coat closet door (a bi-fold door), and grabbed the hat. The door was open for less than a minute. Then, I closed the door to keep my cat out of the closet and sprinted back to my car.

After the football game, I arrived home, expecting my cat to great me at the door meowing. However, when I got into my apartment, I heard the meowing, but couldn't see my cat. As I opened my coat closet door to hang up my coat, what should pop out of the closet but my cat! Poor thing, she somehow managed to get into the closet in the short time I had the door open. Then, she was trapped in there for a couple of hours while I was gone. She's fine, but it was certainly a surprise to see a cat come bounding out from that direction. Strange.

No comments: