Saturday, April 29, 2006

Rambling: Mud

I saw something like this on a greeting card about a year ago, and I thought apropos as I scramble to fit laundry into a very busy Saturday schedule.

Who says that singles have more time? Observe:
Family's To Do List for the Week
1. Dishes -- Mom and Jenny
2. Laundry -- Dad and Timmy
3. Clean Bathroom -- Timmy
4. Clean Family Room -- Jenny
5. Mow Lawn -- Dad
6. Shop for Groceries -- Mom

Single's To Do List for the Week
1. Dishes -- Me
2. Laundry -- Me
3. Clean Bathroom -- Myself
4. Clean Family Room -- I
5. Mow Lawn -- Yours truly
6. Shop for Groceries -- Who else?

Seriously, whoever said that singles have more time was never single past the age of 22.

1 comment:

Ansen Bayer said...

Hey, hey! I saw that you haven't gotten comments in a while, so I just wanted to reassure you that at least someone is still reading. I find the views of your fridge magnets most intriguing...