Saturday, December 16, 2006

Rambling: Next Time, Try Swiss Cheese

So, I'm sitting around thinking about something to write, and I attempt to post a picture. However, since I've migrated to a newer version of Blogger, the program I use won't let me post it. That's too bad, too, because it is an unusual picture.
Instead of the picture, then, I've decided to write whatever comes to my mind. .....................
Well, it appears I have writer's block, which is sort of like being blocked in football, only it's more like being stuck under a block of wood, because it's sort of an oppressive feeling that lingers on the edge of your mind, mocking you, "Ha ha! You think you're so smart but you can't think of anything to write! Next time, start with Swiss Cheese as a prompt and see where that leads you."

Well, here goes. Swiss cheese. Swiss Miss. Cocoa. Glad, liederhosen-clad Swiss yodelers. Riccola!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: