Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Home on the Range

It's official! By the grace of God, I was able to find (in my price range, no less) a nice, little house in a good neighborhood. The previous owners took excellent care of it, and the house is about the perfect size for a single guy like me. Even so, it is about 1600 square feet, if you count both the finished and unfinished parts of it. I'll post pictures once I have some. The contract has been signed by all parties, but there's still some details to take care of before close. Lord willing, those will go okay, and I should be able to move in well before my lease runs out on my apartment. Thanks be to God for opening the doors!

2 comments:

Prince of Spades said...

Woo! Congratulations! Welcome to the joys of home-ownership.

Anonymous said...

How very, very exciting!