Thursday, February 08, 2007

Better Late Than Never?

I received something quite unusual in the mail today. Arriving in a specially-designed envelope was my own shrink-wrapped copy of ETS's GRE PowerPrep (tm) software. This fancy software is designed by ETS to help people who are going to take the GRE prepare for the rigors of the test.
Now, there's just one little problem with me receiving this software: I already took the test! In fact, I took it over a month ago and already have received my scores. So, what, exactly, am I supposed to do with this CD-ROM? I already have enough coasters (thank you, AOL), and CD-ROMs don't make good frisbees. So, I guess I'll just store it in case any I know ever decides to try his hand at the GRE. I can probably get the software to him faster than ETS apparently can.

No comments: