Thursday, March 06, 2008

Happy Wedtuesmonthursaturfriday!

These past couple of days have been a bit confusing for me. For some reason, I keep thinking that the day of the week is different from the one it actually is. Yesterday, for example, I thought most of the day that it was Tuesday. I would have forgotten to show up at the Study Hall I was supposed to monitor if a student hadn't asked me if I was supposed to be monitoring it. Then, for some reason, most of the day today, I kept thinking it was Wednesday, even though I know better. Ugh. It's quite disconcerting when that happens. Oh, well. I know it's Thursday and that life is going to be busy these next couple of days before it slows down a little bit. So, have happy Tuethurwednesday!

1 comment:

incurable optimist said...

At least it didn't feel like Friday on a Monday. That's the worst.